- A thermometer is placed in a mixture of ice and water in a beaker .
- The balance beam scale is outfitted with a beaker reservoir on one of its arms and a weight on the other .
- The balance beam scale is outfitted with a beaker reservoir on one of its arms and a tare weight on the other .
- The reaction proceeds more smoothly if the round-bottom flask is shielded from draughts by being placed in an empty beaker .
- A microprocessor can be used with a balance, weight set, and beaker to provide an economical and accurate measure of engine fuel consumption rate .
- Standard specification for laboratory glass beakers
- Specification for plastics laboratory ware - beakers
- Specification for glass beakers for laboratory use
- A graduated container , such as a cylinder or beaker
- Keep the beakers , too , man . they make good drinking glasses