音標：[ bi:n ] 讀音:
過去式:beaned 完成式:beaned 名詞複數:beans 進行式:beaning
- I like the smelly bean curd there very much .
- I haven't heard beans about the matter .
- Play hooky. i won't spill the beans .
- Mecke couldn't bring himself to spill the beans .
- I don't know beans about the piano .
- The rose and the bean families belong to the same order .
- The beans swelled up after being soaked .
- The beans are now soft enough to eat .
- It doesn't pay to grow beans on a patch like that .
- The beans cropped well this year .
- informal terms for a human head
同義詞：attic, bonce, noodle, noggin, dome,
- any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food
- any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods
- any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans
- hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball