讀音:用"bearing in"造句"bearing in"怎麼讀
- The terrible truth was borne in on him .
- Love is born in sensibility , not in mind .
- It must be borne in mind that the victory is hard-won .
- Everyone has his own cross to bear in his life .
- New arts have been born in the course of the history of man .
- We must bear in mind these lessons paid for with blood .
- The house which paul was born in looks run down .
- Kurita had one more major factor to bear in mind .
- He was born in south carolina, of slave parents .
- Bear in mind that the chief ray is now principal ray .