音標：[ 'bju:tifəl ] 讀音:用"beautiful"造句"beautiful"怎麼讀
- He was infatuated with the beautiful girl .
- There was a beautiful stone font there .
- The scenery around here is perfectly beautiful .
- This beautiful mistress is most observant .
- The garden 's at its most beautiful in june .
- What a beautiful mild face that lady's is !
- Beautiful women expect men's homage .
- She is growing into a beautiful young woman .
- The park is beautiful beyond description .
- She was so beautiful and brilliant .
- delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration; "a beautiful child"; "beautiful country"; "a beautiful painting"; "a beautiful theory"; "a beautiful party"
- (of weather) highly enjoyable; "what a beautiful day"