過去式:beautified 完成式:beautified 進行式:beautifying
- Flowers beautify a room .
- The wealth of her graces was inexhaustible--she beautified the commonest action .
- The music of the pearl had merged with the music of the family so that one beautified the other .
- Humour softened a swindle as moonlight beautified the shapeless streets of the western town .
- As if she were living not in this solid world of brick and stone, but in a beautified world .
- As soon as he left janice began the beautifying routine that she had skipped for byron's visit .
- If he is free , he can beautify the courtyard
- Clear toxin beautify whiten moisten skin wash - face milk liquid
- Clear toxin beautify whiten moisten skin foundation cream
- We should spare no effort to beautify our environment
- make more beautiful
同義詞：fancify, embellish, prettify,
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
同義詞：decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish,
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
同義詞：deck, adorn, decorate, grace, embellish,