音標：[ belt ] 讀音:
過去式:belted 完成式:belted 名詞複數:belts 進行式:belting
- The conveyor belt was divided into compartments .
- The belt is a westward-opening crescent .
- An upright man will never hit under the belt ...
- Your mackintosh looks better belted .
- They would be fastened to his webbed belt .
- He pulled his knife from his belt .
- My trousers only stay up if i wear a belt .
- He caught me a belt on the ear .
- I lost my temper and belted the boy on the ear .
- Croft slipped a grenade out of his belt .
- the act of hitting vigorously; "he gave the table a whack"
同義詞：knock, rap, whack, whang,
- a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
同義詞：belt ammunition, belted ammunition,
- a vigorous blow; "the sudden knock floored him"; "he took a bash right in his face"; "he got a bang on the head"
同義詞：knock, bash, bang, smash,
- an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found; "a belt of high pressure"
- a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- fasten with a belt; "belt your trousers"
- deliver a blow to; "He belted his opponent"
- sing loudly and forcefully
- beltとは意味：１belt n. ベルト, 帯; 地帯; 《口語》 飲酒.【動詞＋】◆adjust a fan belt ファンベルトを調節する◆buckle one's belt ベルトを締める◆These farms form a belt of green around the city. これらの農場がその市のまわりに緑地帯を作っている◆have a belt on ベルトを締めている◆hold the ...