音標：[ bin ] 發音:
用"bin"造句"bin" in a sentence"bin"怎麼讀"bin"的同義詞
過去式:binned 完成式:binned 名詞複數:bins 進行式:binning
- Aeration from the bottom of the bin fluidizes the charge .
- The bin walls are adiabatic .
- Garbage from all sources was deposited in bins on trolleys .
- It is important that a grain distributor be used in filling the bin .
- The weigh belt will turn on bin shaker to start the material moving again .
- The tubes are bolted to the wall with the flat steel, open side against the bin corrugations .
- The capacity of the bins should be such that two bins could be handled at one time by the fork-lift machinery .
- Square bins(sides of equal length)are easier to stack in stores or packhouses than rectangular bins .
- The operator should check with the supplier of his bin to determine recommendations concerning wall stiffeners .
- Change to the usr - bin directory and double click on
- a container; usually has a lid
- the quantity contained in a bin
- store in bins