音標：[ bait ] 讀音:
過去式:bit 完成式:bitten 名詞複數:bites 進行式:biting
- But he was certainly a little bit mad .
- His behaviour yesterday was a bit strange .
- Most of us enjoy a bit of scandal .
- Have they ever come out and bitten people ?
- The fish will bite all the better for the rain .
- You've got to bite on the nail now .
- He was biting his nails in his nervousness .
- Another of my great ideas bites the dust !
- Aren't you doing a bit for her ?
- You see, they are still a bit startled .
- a portion removed from the whole; "the government''s weekly bite from my paycheck"
- the act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
- a strong odor or taste property; "the pungency of mustard"; "the sulfurous bite of garlic"; "the sharpness of strange spices"; "the raciness of the wine"
同義詞：pungency, sharpness, raciness,
- wit having a sharp and caustic quality; "he commented with typical pungency"; "the bite of satire"
- (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait; "after fishing for an hour he still had not had a bite"
- a light informal meal
- a small amount of solid food; a mouthful; "all they had left was a bit of bread"
- a wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect''s stinger into skin
同義詞：sting, insect bite,
- penetrate or cut, as with a knife; "The fork bit into the surface"
- deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
- to grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws; "Gunny invariably tried to bite her"
同義詞：seize with teeth,
- cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"
biting 中文, bit 中文, bitten 中文, distal bite 中文, rose bit 中文, frost bite 中文, sound bite 中文, fippenny bit 中文, copper bit 中文, bitdatatypebit 中文, bitdefender 中文, bitdefender antivirus v10 中文, bitdensity 中文, bitdepth 中文, bite built in testing equipment 中文, bite (on) the bullet 中文, bite a file 中文, bite and sup 中文,