讀音:用"black faced"造句"black faced"怎麼讀
- She saw banda, his proud black face beaming .
- I saw that big black face streaming wet with tears .
- She slipped from mammy's arms and, reaching up, patted the wrinkled black face .
- She stood with her black face some six inches from the moist windowpane and wondered when on earth would it ever stop raining .
- I was haunted by the fear that she would, sooner or later, find me out with a black face and hands, doing the coarsest part of my work .
- We ' re the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over - caffeinated white people
- The logical conclusion to the struggle . black faces inevitable material loss
- And now black faces serious problems connected with protecting her minor pieces
- Stainless steel , swiss - made watch with a 50 - facet clear crystal case ; white and black face with 3 hands , 3 counters and date indicator ; black crocodile - embossed leather strap ; quartz movement
- This child of the desert was in his element , and with his black face and sparkling eyes appeared , in the cloud of dust he raised , like the genius of the simoom and the god of the hurricane
- 更多例句： 1 2