音標：[ bleid ] 讀音:
- Am i one of those foolish blades ?
- Yes , the blade is chipped in a few places .
- Leaves and blades are cut at regular intervals .
- The blade is chipped in a few places .
- A steel saw blade is 0.7mm thick .
- A bayonet blade is forged from the finest steel .
- There had been a famine of razor blades for months past .
- The unit is sturdy and the blades are normally deep .
- He snapped the little lock with the blade of his stiletto .
- The cold blade cut down, deep into brangwen's soul .
- the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
同義詞：sword, brand, steel,
- a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
- a dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
- especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole