- Rainbarrow had again become blended with night .
- Melt the butter and then blend in the flour .
- Which blend of coffee would you like ?
- The city is a happy blending of town and country .
- The sea and the sky seemed to blend into each other .
- The red sofa did not blend with the purple wall .
- His manner is a blend of charm and politeness .
- Blend is a mixture of two or more polymers .
- Different metals are blended together to make alloys .
- The violent action was blended with many circumstances .