用"blight"造句"blight" in a sentence"blight"怎麼讀"blight"的同義詞
過去式:blighted 完成式:blighted 名詞複數:blights 進行式:blighting
- Charm is the great english blight .
- This variety is susceptible to fire blight .
- His absence cast a blight over the family .
- Such a blight was fallen over my literary career .
- Bankruptcy was the blight of the family .
- One example is the needle blight .
- Illness blighted his hope .
- His passion died as if a blight had shrivelled it up .
- Frost blighted the crops .
- An initial failure was bound to blight a later success .
- any plant disease resulting in withering without rotting
- a state or condition being blighted
- cause to suffer a blight; "Too much rain may blight the garden with mold"