音標：[ blɔk ] 發音:
用"block"造句"block" in a sentence"block"怎麼讀"block"的同義詞
過去式:blocked 完成式:blocked 名詞複數:blocks 進行式:blocking
6.(鐵路)區段，區截；(戲院)座位區；(政府分配移民等的)劃區；〔澳大利亞〕 〔the block〕 熱鬧街道，鬧市，繁華的大馬路。
9.集團 (＝ bloc)。短語和例子
5.畫出…的輪廓〔草圖〕。 block a hat 打帽樣。 blocked funds 被凍結資金。 two-way blocking positions 兩面阻擊陣地。 a blocking oscillator 【物理學】間歇振蕩器。
- "a block" 中文翻譯 : 空心塊; 兩條街的距離
- "a block of" 中文翻譯 : 一大塊..
- "a-block" 中文翻譯 : 滑車拉到頭
- "block in" 中文翻譯 : 草擬; 畫草圖; 區劃
- "if-block" 中文翻譯 : 如果塊, if-語句塊
- "in block" 中文翻譯 : 塊裝; 兩個或更多的汽缸鑄在一起; 整批, 全部, 整個兒
- "on the block" 中文翻譯 : 出售中的
- "s-a block" 中文翻譯 : block]竇房傳導阻滯; 竇房傳導阻滯
- "to block" 中文翻譯 : 上墊腳
- "block and block" 中文翻譯 : 雙滑車緊靠
- "block block" 中文翻譯 : 街區
- "block by block" 中文翻譯 : 逐塊
- "block to block" 中文翻譯 : 輪擋間歇時間
- "block-and-block" 中文翻譯 : 雙滑車緊靠
- "block-to-block" 中文翻譯 : 輪擋間歇時間
- "block block type" 中文翻譯 : 時間測定形
- "block by block transfer" 中文翻譯 : 逐塊傳送
- "block-by-block operation" 中文翻譯 : 逐塊操作; 逐組操作
- "block-by-block transmission" 中文翻譯 : 逐塊傳輸
- "block-to-block clean-up" 中文翻譯 : 逐家逐戶清掃行動
- "block-to-block time" 中文翻譯 : 飛機著陸時放輪擋時間到下一次著陸時放輪擋時間
- "free block control block" 中文翻譯 : 自由塊控制分程序
- "heel block, wedge block" 中文翻譯 : 楔緊塊
- "jordan-block jordan block" 中文翻譯 : 約當塊
- "block (b)(blk)" 中文翻譯 : 區塊
- "blociszewski" 中文翻譯 : 布洛齊謝夫斯基
- Too much oxygen can also block regeneration .
- Presumably reactive surfaces became blocked .
- He lives three blocks away from here .
- It was blocked by the fear of committing a blunder .
- He has a block when it comes to math .
- Paddy's heart seemed to block his throat .
- A book remains shut is but a block .
- That old block of flats is a real eyesore !
- Various types of block projections may be used .
- Theirs is the largest house on the block .
- the act of obstructing or deflecting someone''s movements
- a platform from which an auctioneer sells; "they put their paintings on the block"
- a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
- housing in a large building that is divided into separate units; "there is a block of classrooms in the west wing"
- an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
同義詞：blockage, closure, occlusion, stop, stoppage,
- a metal casting containing the cylinders and cooling ducts of an engine; "the engine had to be replaced because the block was cracked"
同義詞：engine block, cylinder block,
- a simple machine consisting of a wheel with a groove in which a rope can run to change the direction or point of application of a force applied to the rope
同義詞：pulley, pulley-block, pulley block,
- an inability to remember or think of something you normally can do; often caused by emotional tension; "I knew his name perfectly well but I had a temporary block"
- a number or quantity of related things dealt with as a unit; "he reserved a large block of seats"; "he held a large block of the company''s stock"
- a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
- (computer science) a sector or group of sectors that function as the smallest data unit permitted; "since blocks are often defined as a single sector, the terms `block'' and `sector'' are sometimes used interchangeably"
- a three-dimensional shape with six square or rectangular sides
- prohibit the conversion or use of (assets); "Blocked funds"; "Freeze the assets of this hostile government"
同義詞：freeze, immobilize, immobilise,
- shape into a block or blocks; "block the graphs so one can see the results clearly"
- shape by using a block; "Block a hat"; "block a garment"
- be unable to remember; "I''m drawing a blank"; "You are blocking the name of your first wife!"
同義詞：forget, blank out, draw a blank,
- interfere with or prevent the reception of signals; "Jam the Voice of America"; "block the signals emitted by this station"
- impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball); "block an attack"
- support, secure, or raise with a block; "block a plate for printing"; "block the wheels of a car"
- block passage through; "obstruct the path"
同義詞：obstruct, obturate, impede, occlude, jam, close up,
- render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
同義詞：barricade, blockade, stop, block off, block up, bar,
- obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
同義詞：stuff, lug, choke up,
- stamp or emboss a title or design on a book with a block; "block the book cover"
- shut out from view or get in the way so as to hide from sight; "The thick curtain blocked the action on the stage"; "The trees obstruct my view of the mountains"
- interrupt the normal function of by means of anesthesia; "block a nerve"; "block a muscle"
- run on a block system; "block trains"
- hinder or prevent the progress or accomplishment of; "His brother blocked him at every turn"
同義詞：obstruct, blockade, hinder, stymie, stymy, embarrass,
- stop from happening or developing; "Block his election"; "Halt the process"
同義詞：stop, halt, kibosh,
block的中文翻譯，block是什麼意思，怎麽用漢語翻譯block，block的中文意思，block的中文，block in Chinese，block怎麼讀，发音，例句，用法和解釋由查查在綫詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。