音標：[ bləu ] 讀音:
過去式:blew 完成式:blown 進行式:blowing
- The note taker blows a piercing blast .
- He was badly jarred by the blow .
- There was a bitterly cold east wind blowing .
- Bunkie's arrival was a big blow to me .
- She said, and blew smoke from her nostrils .
- Abner now had to suffer a sharper blow .
- Harry himself would probably blow his brains out .
- The wind blew my umbrella wrong side out .
- The first blow clove her skull .
- He did not lie prostrate under this blow .
- forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth; "he gave his nose a loud blow"; "he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
- a powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon; "a blow on the head"
- street names for cocaine
同義詞：coke, nose candy, snow, C,
- an unpleasant or disappointing surprise; "it came as a shock to learn that he was injured"
- an impact (as from a collision); "the bump threw him off the bicycle"
- an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
同義詞：reverse, reversal, setback, black eye,
- a strong current of air; "the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
- exhale hard; "blow on the soup to cool it down"
- free of obstruction by blowing air through; "blow one''s nose"
- burst suddenly; "The tire blew"; "We blew a tire"
- melt, break, or become otherwise unusable; "The lightbulbs blew out"; "The fuse blew"
同義詞：blow out, burn out,
- shape by blowing; "Blow a glass vase"
- allow to regain its breath; "blow a horse"
- show off
同義詞：boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, bluster, vaunt, gasconade,
- cause to be revealed and jeopardized; "The story blew their cover"; "The double agent was blown by the other side"
- lay eggs; "certain insects are said to blow"
- leave; informal or rude; "shove off!"; "The children shoved along"; "Blow now!"
同義詞：shove off, shove along,
- be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
同義詞：float, drift, be adrift,
- spout moist air from the blowhole; "The whales blew"
- cause to move by means of an air current; "The wind blew the leaves around in the yard"
- cause air to go in, on, or through; "Blow my hair dry"
- provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
同義詞：fellate, suck, go down on,
- play or sound a wind instrument; "She blew the horn"
- make a sound as if blown; "The whistle blew"
- sound by having air expelled through a tube; "The trumpets blew"
- spend lavishly or wastefully on; "He blew a lot of money on his new home theater"
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
同義詞：botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch up, muff, flub, screw up, ball up, spoil, muck up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix up, bollocks, bollocks up, bobble, mishandle, louse up, foul up, mess up, fuck up,
- be blowing or storming; "The wind blew from the West"