音標：[ blʌʃ ] 讀音:
過去式:blushed 完成式:blushed 名詞複數:blushes 進行式:blushing
- You needn't blush like that, frieda !
- Should she tell? she merely blushed .
- She turned aside to hide her blushes .
- She often blushes when speaking to strangers .
- Dill blushed and jem told me to hush .
- She blushed and looked down at the floor .
- She looked at jimmy and blushed .
- A dusky blush rose to her cheek .
- There is a reasonable blush of green showing .
- She felt herself blushing furiously .
- sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
同義詞：bloom, flush, rosiness,
- turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame; "The girl blushed when a young man whistled as she walked by"
同義詞：crimson, flush, redden,
- become rosy or reddish; "her cheeks blushed in the cold winter air"