音標：[ bəut ] 讀音:
過去式:boated 完成式:boated 名詞複數:boats 進行式:boating
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- He shouted to me that the boat was sinking .
- The boat was moving quickly toward the shore .
- He sailed the boat between the islands .
- Sometimes someone would speak in a boat .
- The boat made slow headway against the tide .
- She untied the rope and set the boat adrift .
- The crocodiles boated around in the lilies .
- We travel in a small boat against the wind .
- The two boats sank together into the sea .