音標：[ bəun ] 發音:
過去式:boned 完成式:boned 名詞複數:bones 進行式:boning
- Wait a minute, i have a bone to pick with you .
- His bones was laid in westminster .
- Our budget has been pared to the bone .
- Crushed bones make one of the best fertilizers .
- She used up the chicken bones to make soup .
- What is bred in bone will never come out of the flesh .
- The injured bone did n't articulate well .
- She felt in her bones that she would succeed .
- Train services have been cut to the bone .
- The dog scratched up a bone in the garden .
- consisting of or made up of bone; "a bony substance"; "the bony framework of the body"
- remove the bones from; "bone the turkey before roasting it"
- study intensively, as before an exam; "I had to bone up on my Latin verbs before the final exam"
同義詞：cram, grind away, drum, bone up, swot, get up, mug up, swot up,
- a shade of white the color of bleached bones
同義詞：ivory, pearl, off-white,
- rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- boneとは意味：１bone n. 骨; 骨格, 身體; 遺骨; 骨組み; (爭いの)種; 気骨.【動詞＋】◆break a bone 骨折する I'll break every bone in your body! たたきのめしてやる No bones were broken! 大したことはなかった Hard words break no bones. 《諺》 きつい言葉だけなら怪我はない◆dislocate a...