音標：[ buk ] 發音:
過去式:booked 完成式:booked 名詞複數:books 進行式:booking
- The police seized various books and tapes .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- Her brother shut himself up among books .
- You can read this book in one sitting .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The book provides insight and inspiration .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- I thought you always liked long books .
- This book is not as interesting as that one ...
- Some newspapers have critiques of new books .
- physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
- a number of sheets (ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge; "he bought a book of stamps"
- a major division of a long written composition; "the book of Isaiah"
- a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together); "I am reading a good book on economics"
- a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone; "Al Smith used to say, `Let''s look at the record''"; "his name is in all the record books"
同義詞：record, record book,
- a written version of a play or other dramatic composition; used in preparing for a performance
- a collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made; "they run things by the book around here"
- a collection of playing cards satisfying the rules of a card game
- a record in which commercial accounts are recorded; "they got a subpoena to examine our books"
同義詞：ledger, leger, account book, book of account,
- engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- record a charge in a police register; "The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
- arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim''s"
- register in a hotel booker
- bookとは意味：１book n.(1) 書物, 本; 著作; 聖書; 巻; 厳しい罰; 規則; 知識の源; 賭け.【動詞＋】◆abridge a book 書物の內容を要約する◆His book has been accepted for publication. 彼の本は出版が認められた◆What sort of public is this book aimed at? この本はどのような読者層にねらいをつけ...