音標：[ 'bukiŋ ] 發音:用"booking"造句"booking"怎麼讀"booking"的同義詞"booking" meaning
- The police seized various books and tapes .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- Her brother shut himself up among books .
- You can read this book in one sitting .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The book provides insight and inspiration .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- I thought you always liked long books .
- This book is not as interesting as that one ...
- Some newspapers have critiques of new books .
- bookingとは意味：booking n. 予約, 切符発売; 出演契約.【動詞＋】◆They cancelled their booking on the Orient Express. オリエント急行の予約を取り消した◆change one's booking 予約を変更する◆He confirmed his booking on the morning flight. 午前のフライトの予約を確認した◆get a ...
book society 中文, book page 中文, book louse 中文, subscription book 中文, good book 中文, baby book 中文, book lore 中文, minute book 中文, book stack 中文, bookhouse structure 中文, bookhunter 中文, booki heets，bookinquires 中文, bookie 中文, bookies 中文, booking a hotel room 中文, booking a ticket 中文, booking agent 中文, booking air tickets 中文,