音標：[ 'bɔ:də ] 發音:
過去式:bordered 完成式:bordered 名詞複數:borders 進行式:bordering
- The jungle was bordered by another stream .
- Our task borders on the impossible .
- The cabin was built on the border of the forest .
- Refugees crossed the border in full spate .
- Enemy troops raided our border areas .
- The river borders part of the province .
- He used to run guns across the border .
- China borders on india in the southwest .
- There is a floral border round the mouth of the vase .
- This was a mere raiding of the borders .
- a strip forming the outer edge of something; "the rug had a wide blue border"
- a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- a line that indicates a boundary
同義詞：boundary line, borderline, delimitation, mete,
- the boundary of a surface
- the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同義詞：adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on,
- extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
同義詞：surround, environ, ring, skirt,
- enclose in or as if in a frame; "frame a picture"
同義詞：frame, frame in,
- provide with a border or edge; "edge the tablecloth with embroidery"
- form the boundary of; be contiguous to
- borderとは意味：１border n. 境界(線), 國境; 縁(ふち), へり.【動詞＋】◆We need to break down the borders between (different) academic disciplines. (異なる)學問分野の境界を打破する必要がある◆They have closed the borders to visitors from Western nations. ...