音標：[ 'bɔtəm ] 發音:
過去式:bottomed 完成式:bottomed 名詞複數:bottoms 進行式:bottoming
- I'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- I 'll bet my bottom dollars that he will succeed .
- The tool shed is at the bottom of the garden .
- Main memory cycle time has bottomed out .
- We must get to the bottom of this mystery .
- Boiling water cracked a cup across the bottom .
- I want the bottom book in the stack .
- He's wearing the bottoms of his feet right off .
- Put your books on the bottom shelf .
- A footnote is made at the bottom of the page .
- situated at the bottom or lowest position; "the bottom drawer"
- the lowest rank; "bottom member of the class"
- come to understand
- strike the ground, as with a ship''s bottom
- provide with a bottom or a seat; "bottom the chairs"
- a cargo ship; "they did much of their overseas trade in foreign bottoms"
同義詞：freighter, merchantman, merchant ship,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- the lower side of anything
- the lowest part of anything; "they started at the bottom of the hill"
- a depression forming the ground under a body of water; "he searched for treasure on the ocean bed"
- low-lying alluvial land near a river
- the second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat
同義詞：bottom of the inning,
- bottomとは意味：１bottom n. 底; 《口語》 尻; 末席, びり; ふもと, 下部; (パジャマなどの)ズボン; 根底, 真相; 心底; はずれ; 〔海事〕 船底, 船舶.【動詞＋】◆clean the bottom of a ship 船底を掃除する◆The anchor found bottom. いかりが海底に著いた◆His purse appears to have no bottom. 彼の財布...
bottom drawer 中文, foggy bottom 中文, false bottom 中文, bottom land 中文, bottom fish 中文, rock bottom 中文, bottom board 中文, botto 中文, bottolfson 中文, bottoli 中文, bottollier 中文, bottolo 中文, bottom (lower) chord 中文, bottom (or decking) plug 中文, bottom (or docking) plug 中文, bottom (trough) of business cycle 中文,