- A buffet of wind made him stagger and he saw that he was out in the open, on rock, under a brassy sky .
- Your hair ' s looking a bit brassy . what have you been doing to it
- Sometimes she was completely involved in the smoke of her fire ; then it would leave her figure free , irradiated by the brassy glare from the heap
- Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades . formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness
- Brown ' s attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod three inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center of the room and at its end was attached a many - facetted red gem , which tapered to a point
- Not an orchestra or a big band with a configuration of horns that might sound brassy , he suggested , but a smaller ensemble with creative improvisers , each speaking a different musical language but who could play and create together
- While brassy blonde is out , hairdressers say few fashion - conscious japanese women are prepared to go completely natural , since many feel poker - straight black hair is unflattering . " black hair simply does n ' t suit japanese women any more , because their complexions are fairer than they used to be , " said kenichi uehara , a veteran stylist at the double salon in harajuku , an area popular with young people
- resembling the sound of a brass instrument
- unrestrained by convention or propriety; "an audacious trick to pull"; "a barefaced hypocrite"; "the most bodacious display of tourism this side of Anaheim"- Los Angeles Times; "bald-faced lies"; "brazen arrogance"; "the modern world with its quick material successes and insolent belief in the boundless possibilities of progress"- Bertrand Russell
同義詞：audacious, barefaced, bodacious, bald-faced, brazen, brazen-faced, insolent,
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
同義詞：cheap, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack, loud, meretricious, tacky, tatty, tawdry, trashy,