音標：[ bridʒ ] 發音:用"bridge"造句"bridge"怎麼讀"bridge"的同義詞"bridge" meaning
- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The bridge stands majestic astride the river .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- He crossed the bridge to this side of the river .
- A steel railway bridge spans the yalu river .
- Many bridges were swept away by the floods .
- Slow up while the car is over the bridge .
- He had a bridge that he took out at night .
- any of various card games based on whist for four players
- a structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- an upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- the link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- a denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- a wooden support that holds the strings up
- a circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- the hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose; "her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose"
- something resembling a bridge in form or function; "his letters provided a bridge across the centuries"
- make a bridge across; "bridge a river"
- cross over on a bridge
- connect or reduce the distance between
- bridgeとは意味：１bridge n. 橋; (歯の)ブリッジ; 橋の型をしたもの.【動詞＋】◆A tank blocked the bridge. 戦車のためその橋は渡れなかった The general blocked the bridge with tanks. 將軍は戦車でその橋を封鎖した◆My orders are to blow (up) the bridge and cut off the enemy'...
bridging 中文, bridges 中文, folding bridge 中文, swing bridge 中文, ferry bridge 中文, cantilever bridge 中文, box bridge 中文, herringbone bridging 中文, lattice bridge 中文, bridewealth 中文, bridewell 中文, bridey 中文, bride’s magazine 中文, bridgar 中文, bridge (overhead) crane 中文, bridge (pilot house, steerwheel house) 中文, bridge a gain the conversation 中文, bridge a river canal ravine etc 中文,