音標：[ 'bridʒiŋ ] 發音:用"bridging"造句"bridging"怎麼讀
- It was the first eyebar suspension bridge .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
- The bridge is wide enough for trucks to pass .
- The bridge stands majestic astride the river .
- The river thames is spanned by many bridges .
- He crossed the bridge to this side of the river .
- A steel railway bridge spans the yalu river .
- Many bridges were swept away by the floods .
- Slow up while the car is over the bridge .
- He had a bridge that he took out at night .
bridge 中文, bridges 中文, folding bridge 中文, swing bridge 中文, ferry bridge 中文, cantilever bridge 中文, box bridge 中文, herringbone bridging 中文, lattice bridge 中文, bridgewire 中文, bridgework 中文, bridgeworks 中文, bridge―passage 中文, bridge－culvert survey 中文, bridging action 中文, bridging agent 中文, bridging amplifier 中文, bridging arm triangle choke 中文,