過去式:brocaded 完成式:brocaded 進行式:brocading
- The sofa was covered with expensive brocade .
- Nanon was wonderstruck at the sight of a green silk dressing-gown, brocaded with gold flowers in an antique design .
- Judith laid aside the rich brocade with an air of indifferences, for she had a far higher aim before her than the indulgence of vanity .
- Which material do you like ? silk or brocade
- This kind of brocade looks very beautiful
- These brocade curtains are beautiful
- Brocade and satin of silk fabrics
- Which do you prefer , the linen one , the figured dacron or the brocade
- A review of researches into tujia nationality ' s brocade culture since 1980s
- Diecai shan , folded brocade hill , is located in the northern section of the city