音標：[ 'brəukə ] 發音:
過去式:brokered 完成式:brokered 名詞複數:brokers 進行式:brokering
- Brokers often trade on behalf of banks or corporations .
- Without protest we became used-car brokers .
- Do you know a floor broker named dean hart ?
- The british, he said, always preferred the role of brokers .
- The officials made money, and the brokers received a fat commission .
- All i know is that he is a broker with several accounts in his pocket .
- Insurance broker will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks .
- A factor differs from a broker in that he may sell in his own name .
- At the time the murder was committed he said that he had been in new york to see his broker .
- Shipping any stuff into israel blows any image we may have of an honest broker .
- brokerとは意味：broker n. 仲買人, ブローカー.【動詞＋】◆He directed his broker to sell the stock. 仲買人にその株を売るように指示した.【＋動詞】◆The broker executed the transaction for his client. その仲買人は客の取引業務を行なった◆The firm is the biggest foreign broke...