音標：[ bʌg ] 讀音:
過去式:bugged 完成式:bugged 名詞複數:bugs 進行式:bugging
- His mouth was open and his eyes bugging .
- Do n't bug me with petty details .
- The bird caught a bug on the fly .
- They sprinkled pesticide to bug the potatoes .
- She said george likes to bug you .
- You've got the asian flu bug .
- I want to put a bug in your ear .
- It's sure to be full of bugs .
- That man really bugs me .
- There is a bug in the system .
- a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use
- general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis
同義詞：hemipterous insect, hemipteran, hemipteron,
- a small hidden microphone; for listening secretly
- a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- annoy persistently; "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
同義詞：tease, badger, pester, beleaguer,
- tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information; "The FBI was tapping the phone line of the suspected spy"; "Is this hotel room bugged?"
同義詞：wiretap, tap, intercept,
- bugとは意味：１bug n. 《米》 小さな昆蟲; 《口語》 …狂; 《口語》 病気, 欠陥; 《口語》 (コンピューターのプログラム システムの)誤り, バグ; 《口語》 盜聴器.【動詞＋】◆I've caught a bug. かぜをひいた◆The newer version of DOS has corrected some minor bugs in earlier versions of the so...