讀音:用"building in"造句"building in"怎麼讀
- The grating spectrograph is built in two designs .
- We are having new wardrobes built in .
- They were putting up some new buildings in pao an .
- I left the building in a rage .
- Rome was not built in a day .
- According to decree, it had to be the tallest building in beijing .
- The tallest buildings in london are small in comparison with those in new york .
- Far too many beautiful buildings in london are being ruthlessly demolished .
- Mr. weaver steps into the lobby of a large office building in manhattan .
- The dark walls seemed swollen with the disease of old buildings in new york .