音標：[ 'bildiŋ ] 讀音:
- It was built after a european model .
- You need more protein to build you up .
- They are going to pull down that building .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- Many buildings were demolished by a hurricane .
- Destroy the old world and build a new one .
- He built an altar of smooth stones .
- In this way a high speed can be built up .
- You have held onto your build better .
- They 're going to remove into a new building .
- the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
- the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
- a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place; "there was a three-story building on the corner"; "it was an imposing edifice"
- the occupants of a building; "the entire building complained about the noise"