- He's always bumming cigarettes from others .
- Always this unlucky bum would lose .
- He 's always bumming cigarettes from me .
- The penniless man had to bum a ride home .
- Bus driver giver us a bum steer .
- I called the umpire a bum .
- I think it is a bum novel .
- Those fellows bummed from one district to another .
- His nerves are on the bum .
- He got some very bum reports from his commanders .
- of very poor quality; flimsy
同義詞：cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy, tinny,
- ask for and get free; be a parasite
同義詞：mooch, cadge, grub, sponge,
- be lazy or idle; "Her son is just bumming around all day"
同義詞：bum around, bum about, arse around, arse about, fuck off, loaf, frig around, waste one''s time, lounge around, loll, loll around, lounge about,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- person who does no work; "a lazy bum"
同義詞：idler, loafer, do-nothing, layabout,
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible; "only a rotter would do that"; "kill the rat"; "throw the bum out"; "you cowardly little pukes!"; "the British call a contemptible person a `git''"
同義詞：rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, puke, crumb, lowlife, scum bag, so-and-so, git,
- a disreputable vagrant; "a homeless tramp"; "he tried to help the really down-and-out bums"
- bumとは意味：１bum n. 《口語》 なまけ者, 浮浪者; 《米口語》 …狂の人.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a beach bum 《米口語》 海辺好きの人◆a drunken bum なまけ者の飲んだくれ◆a golf bum 《米口語》 ゴルフ狂(の人)◆a worthless bum who refuses to work 働くことをいやがるなまけ者のごくつぶし.【前置詞＋】◆He was on the bu...