- Half my money goes on buns and tea .
- These buns haven 's been steamed long enough .
- She had her fair hair done up in a bun .
- He chewed his bun as he hated it .
- Uncle soames did take the bun .
- The steamed buns fresh from the steamer were nice and warm .
- He turned away several boys who came with more buns .
- She wears her hair in a bun .
- Her hair, also as usual, had escaped from its bun .
- You've got another bun on !
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,