過去式:bunted 完成式:bunted 進行式:bunting
- It really is too bad to see good men trying bunt a stone wall over with their bare hands .
- Yet she had evidently nothing of the fluttering, flapping quality of a morsel of bunting in the wind .
- The city was gay with all colors of bunting
- The ship was decked out with flags and bunting
- Cultivation technolgy of corydalis saxicola bunting
- Ross lays a sacrifice bunt up the first - base line ,
- Seeding propagation of corydalis saxicola bunting
- Boca ' s getting ready to bunt . the manager didn ' t call it
- The buildings were drapped with red , white and blue bunting
- The street is decorated with bunting for the music festival
- (baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat
- fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores
- similar to Tilletia caries
同義詞：stinking smut, Tilletia foetida,
- disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores
- to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
- hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance
同義詞：drag a bunt,
- buntとは意味：１bunt n. 〔野球〕 バント.【動詞＋】◆beat out a bunt バントをして一塁ベースを踏む◆lay down a bunt バントをする.【＋動詞】◆A bunt advanced the runner. バントでランナーが塁を進めた.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a drag bunt ドラッグバント◆a push bunt プッシュバント◆a sacrifice bunt 犠牲バント◆...