音標：[ bə:st ] 發音:
過去式:burst 完成式:burst 名詞複數:bursts 進行式:bursting
- There was a spirited burst of handclapping .
- The scalding water burst forth from his eyes .
- The pent-up air burst from his lungs .
- I am bursting to tell him the news .
- Then the laughter burst out afresh .
- The trees would be just bursting into leaf .
- It was like the whole sea bursting open .
- The pimple came to a head before bursting .
- A splendid view burst upon us .
- The spirit's sleep burst too late for me .
- the act of exploding or bursting; "the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"; "the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason); "a burst of applause"; "a fit of housecleaning"
- rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms; "our fusillade from the left flank caught them by surprise"
同義詞：fusillade, salvo, volley,
- a sudden intense happening; "an outburst of heavy rain"; "a burst of lightning"
- burst outward, usually with noise; "The champagne bottle exploded"
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; "The bubble burst"
同義詞：split, break open,
- break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst"
- emerge suddenly; "The sun burst into view"
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger"
- move suddenly, energetically, or violently; "He burst out of the house into the cool night"
- cause to burst; "The ice broke the pipe"
- be in a state of movement or action; "The room abounded with screaming children"; "The garden bristled with toddlers"
- burstとは意味：１burst n. 破裂; 突発; ひと奮発; 一気かせい.【動詞＋】◆The freeze caused a burst in the water pipes. 凍結のため水道管が破裂した◆He fired a burst from his machine pistol. 自動拳銃を連射した.【＋動詞】◆A burst of sunlight filled the room. さっと差しこんだ陽...
bursting 中文, bursting chamber 中文, shell burst 中文, bursting strength 中文, meteor burst 中文, cloud burst 中文, bursting point 中文, bursting layer 中文, bursting charge 中文, bursopoietin 中文, bursotomy 中文, bursov 中文, bursova 中文, bursstahler 中文, burst (of pulses or oscillations) 中文, burst access 中文, burst acoustic emission signal 中文, burst acquisition 中文,