- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- Mr. bush has entered and hosted the white house .
- Speak frankly and do n't beat about the bush .
- Bushes scraped against the car windows .
- He darted off the road into the bushes .
- The bushes will screen us which we change .
- The bush acted as a cushion to my falling .
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- He likes to beat about the bush when he speaks ..
- The slopes of the hills were planted with tea bushes .
- a cylindrical metal lining used to reduce friction
- an insulating liner in an opening through which conductors pass