發音:用"butt into"造句"butt into"怎麼讀
- Now get the butt into your butt rest .
- Do n't butt into people 's business .
- Mrs. banting split some hot water and accused mrs. tremaine of butting into her .
- In the dark i butted into a man [ against the fence ]
- Ivory , you come offhis butt into the " a ' " gap . yes , sir
艾弗伊,你從他抵住的" a "缺口沖出去-是,教練
- Why don ' t you do it ? you ' re good at butting into people ' s business
- He decided to find that old guy and ask who told him to butt into lian ' s business
- I had to claw away from the bank pretty lively four or five times , to keep from knocking the islands out of the river ; and so i judged the raft must be butting into the bank every now and then , or else it would get further ahead and clear out of hearing - it was floating a little faster than what i was