- He butted in and loused up the deal .
- A couple of rams are butting at each other .
- Why do you butt in when grown people are talking ?
- Now get the butt into your butt rest .
- Nobody asked your opinion so butt out .
- The house butts to a cemetery .
- She gave up peter butt .
- I can lash my knife to the butt of one of the oars .
- Do n't butt into people 's business .
- He had a peremptory blunt butting even bullying manner .
- thick end of the handle
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- a large cask (especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 hogsheads or 126 gallons)
- a joint made by fastening ends together without overlapping
- finely ground tobacco wrapped in paper; for smoking
同義詞：cigarette, cigaret, coffin nail, fag,
- sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- a victim of ridicule or pranks
同義詞：goat, laughingstock, stooge,
- the part of a plant from which the roots spring or the part of a stalk or trunk nearest the roots
- to strike, thrust or shove against; "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同義詞：border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt against, butt on,
- place end to end without overlapping; "The frames must be butted at the joints"
- buttとは意味：１butt n. 標的, 的.【動詞＋】◆They made a butt of Falstaff. フォールスタッフを嘲笑の的にした.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a favorite butt of reviewers 批評家がよくやり玉にあげるもの.【＋前置詞】◆a butt for laughter 笑いの的◆the butt of the company 一座の笑いもの They made him...