- They've bought zire's place cheaply .
- I buy shoes and clothes in the night market .
- She buys her xmas presents on layaway .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- They bought a dog to prevent any burglaries .
- Buying tires has become confusing .
- I will buy her some new clothes tomorrow .
- Mary has bought a lace cover for the table .
- She buys many things by careful spending .
- They are eager to buy their government bonds .
- the act of buying; "buying and selling fill their days"; "shrewd purchasing requires considerable knowledge"
- buyingとは意味：buying n. 購買.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆There was heavy buying on the exchange today. きょうの株取引(所)では大量の買いが入った◆impulse buying 〔心理 セールス〕 (とくに消費財の)衝動買い◆Insider buying of stocks is growing more common. 株のインサイダー買いはますます普通のことに...
buys 中文, advance buying 中文, speculative buying 中文, bought ledger 中文, bulking buying 中文, buy cheap 中文, buy in 中文, buying price 中文, credit buying 中文, buyid 中文, buyid dynasty 中文, buyids 中文, buyign household electric equipment 中文, buyin 中文, buying a automobile 中文, buying a car 中文, buying a coffee machine 中文, buying a computer for use 中文,