讀音:用"by air"造句"by air"怎麼讀
- I did once send some mangos to the states by air .
- You can freight your belongings by air or sea ..
- Are you going by sea or by air ?
- A dozen crates were shipped off by air freight last week .
- You can get there just as cheaply by air as by train .
- Bacteria are carried long distances by air and water currents .
- I used to travel by air a great deal when i was a boy .
- The man will come by train or by air as it may chance .
- Late in the afternoon of this bloody day, hitler returned by air to berlin .
- The documents shall not be forwarded by air route unless the contract of sail so provides .