讀音:用"by boat"造句"by boat"怎麼讀
- It 's better for you to go by boat than by train .
- I will go by boat one way .
- Admittedly we can make the journey by train , but there is no harm in our travelling by boat ..
- I would never willingly go anywhere by boat , much less go on a cruise .
- You can ' t get to the small town other than by boat
- 1 the town is only accessible by boat or air
- Why don ' t you go there by boat for a change
- We will go together by boat tomorrow , not by car
- It might be a good idea to go there by boat
- The best way to see gates ' place is by boat