發音:用"by cable"造句"by cable"怎麼讀
- The cable sag caused by cable dead weight is vertical .
- Temperature logs in bore holes down to several thousand metres are made by cable probes .
- After a certain length of time, they learn to communicate in more economical ways, such as by cable .
- The weights are connected to the machine by cables
- Is sent by cable to where it ' s recorded on tape
- Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable , sir
- We can get there first by coach and then by cable car
- International alliance for distribution by cable
- Sentosa is linked to mount faber on the main island by cable car
- We tried to reach them by cable