發音:用"by car"造句"by car"怎麼讀
- We are going on foot , not by car .
- We could take the train or alternatively go by car .
- You can get there by car or by busit's all one .
- They travelled around italy for a week by car
- 10 km away from the city center , 20 minutes by car
- Sometimes he comes by train and sometimes by car
- How long does it take to go to the station by car
- Many americans tour by car every summer
- It ' s too long a journey to make in one day by car
- I go to work by bike / by car / by bus every day