音標：[ kæb ] 發音：
過去式:cabbed 完成式:cabbed 名詞複數:cabs 進行式:cabbing
- Inez climbed into the cab unaided .
- The cab driver thought smugly .
- There were no cabs that day .
- The fiction of the cab had been tacitly abandoned .
- The cab crawled along, and she was in an agony of impatience .
- Would you like a cab ?
- The crew laughed and yelled until the cab drove away .
- "i've been seeing irene," said jolyon when the cab started .
- The cab rolled off .
- Outside were cabs and taxis and a line of hotel runners .
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
同義詞：hack, taxi, taxicab,
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- ride in a taxicab
在計算機領域，CAB是微軟視窗自帶的壓縮歸檔，它支援壓縮與數字簽名并在幾種不同的微軟安裝工具中都有應用：Setup API、Device Installer、AdvPack（用于從Internet Explorer安裝ActiveX組件）以及Windows Installer。