音標：[ 'kæbinit ]
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- There were built-in cabinets in the kitchen .
- The previous cabinet went out of power in 1989 .
- The cabinet evolved from the privy council .
- Facing the window stood a curiously wrought cabinet .
- He had held many important offices in the french cabinet .
- Jim struck the cabinet repeatedly, but there was no response .
- They have desks , sofas , bookcases and cabinets on sale .
- I replied at once that i was sure the cabinet would give me leave .
- On the front of the cabinet are on-off switches for sample-feed pump .
- a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
同義詞：locker, storage locker,
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
世界上最致命的動物 第一名居然不是人類 （雙語）