音標：[ 'keibl ] 發音:
過去式:cabled 完成式:cabled 名詞複數:cables 進行式:cabling
- News of his death was cabled to his family .
- The cables were wrenched from their fastenings .
- The new ship cut her cable and slipped into the water .
- She had fired off the repentant cable .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- A cable connects a continuous line of buckets .
- Check a cable when it 's running out .
- Do not forget to cable us as soon as you arrive .
- This type of cable is generally referred to as a streamer .
- The cables are parallel and equidistant from each other .
- a very strong thick rope made of twisted hemp or steel wire
- a television system that transmits over cables
同義詞：cable television, cable system, cable television service,
- a conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
同義詞：line, transmission line,
- a telegram sent abroad
同義詞：cablegram, overseas telegram,
- television that is transmitted over cable directly to the receiver
- a nautical unit of depth
同義詞：cable length, cable''s length,
- send cables, wires, or telegrams
- fasten with a cable; "cable trees"
- cableとは意味：１cable n.(1) 海底電線, ケーブル.【動詞＋】◆connect a coaxial cable to a TV 同軸ケーブルをテレビにつなぐ◆lay a submarine cable 海底電線を敷設する◆string a power cable 電線を張る◆wind a cable ケーブルを巻く.【＋動詞】◆The cable parted . ケーブルが切斷された.【形容詞 名詞...