音標：[ 'keibliŋ ] 發音:用"cabling"造句"cabling"怎麼讀
- News of his death was cabled to his family .
- The cables were wrenched from their fastenings .
- The new ship cut her cable and slipped into the water .
- She had fired off the repentant cable .
- Two great towers support four huge cables .
- A cable connects a continuous line of buckets .
- Check a cable when it 's running out .
- Do not forget to cable us as soon as you arrive .
- This type of cable is generally referred to as a streamer .
- The cables are parallel and equidistant from each other .