音標：[ kæn, kən ] 發音:用"can"造句"can"怎麼讀"can"的同義詞"can" meaning
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- Too much oxygen can also block regeneration .
- The races can be further subdivided .
- I can not bring him to my point of view .
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- It can break up a bad traffic snarl .
- But you can breast them in an afternoon .
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- Can you forgive this ignorant woman ?
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
同義詞：tin, tin can,
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
同義詞：toilet, lavatory, lav, john, privy, bathroom,
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
同義詞：toilet, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- the quantity contained in a can
- preserve in a can or tin; "tinned foods are not very tasty"
同義詞：tin, put up,
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
同義詞：displace, fire, give notice, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate,
- canとは意味：can n. (ミルク コーヒーなどを入れるふたつきの)缶, 《米》 ごみ入れの缶; 《米》 缶詰; 缶 1 杯(分).【動詞＋】◆carry the can 《英口語》 責めを負う◆empty a can of its contents 缶の中身をあける◆open a can of fruit with a can opener 缶切りでフルーツの入った缶を開ける◆throw away an e...