- I'm candid about that in public .
- I'm candid to a fault, not a diplomat .
- Maybe they were too candid or outspoken .
- Your candid opinion, my dear, come .
- Why won't you be candid ?
- We should be candid .
- The conversations had nevertheless been candid and searching .
- I cannot but hope the candid reader will give some allowance for it .
- Candid advice to the president by his colleagues is inhibited .
- Raise was candid about the bleak living conditions on the farms .
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"; "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude"; "plainspoken and to the point"; "a point-blank accusation"
同義詞：blunt, forthright, frank, free-spoken, outspoken, plainspoken, point-blank, straight-from-the-shoulder,
- openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness; "his candid eyes"; "an open and trusting nature"; "a heart-to-heart talk"
- informal or natural; especially caught off guard or unprepared; "a candid photograph"; "a candid interview"
- candidとは意味：candid adj. 公平な, 公明な; 率直な.【副詞】◆To be absolutely candid, …. ごく率直に言えば…だ◆I think he was not being quite candid when he said…. 彼が…と言ったとき思うところをずばり語ったとは思えない◆He painted an unflatteringly candid picture of he...