音標：[ 'keipəbl ] 發音:用"capable"造句"capable"怎麼讀"capable"的同義詞"capable" meaning
- He is capable of castigating his own country .
- Do n't think that you 're the only capable one .
- She 's no less capable than the others .
- You are no more capable of speaking chinese than i am .
- These scouts are very shrewed and capable .
- General embick was a most capable critic .
- Our position is capable of improvement .
- The cask is capable of holding 8 gallons .
- His wife, electra, was a capable helpmeet .
- Now we have shown what we are capable of .
- (usually followed by `of'') having capacity or ability; "capable of winning"; "capable of hard work"; "capable of walking on two feet"
- (followed by `of'') having the temperament or inclination for; "no one believed her capable of murder"
- having the requisite qualities for; "equal to the task"; "the work isn''t up to the standard I require"
同義詞：adequate to, equal to, up to,
- have the skills and qualifications to do things well; "able teachers"; "a capable administrator"; "children as young as 14 can be extremely capable and dependable"
- possibly accepting or permitting; "a passage capable of misinterpretation"; "open to interpretation"; "an issue open to question"; "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- capableとは意味：capable adj. 有能な; (…)しうる; (…に)堪える.【副詞】◆She is an extraordinarily capable business executive. 彼女は非凡な能力をもつ重役だ◆He is hardly capable of doing such difficult work. こういう難しい仕事をする能力はない◆a highly capable person...