音標：[ kɑ: ] 發音:
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- I already knew about the lousy cars .
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- When a car is out of gear it cannot run .
- My new car really runs away with the petrol .
- I am thinking of investing in a new car .
- Cars were inching, bonnet to tail .
- The brakes locked , causing the car to skid .
- How much will you give me for my old car ?
- a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway; "they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
同義詞：auto, automobile, machine, motorcar,
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
同義詞：railcar, railway car, railroad car,
- where passengers ride up and down; "the car was on the top floor"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- carとは意味：car n. 自動車; 《米》 列車の車両; (エレベーターなどの)箱.【動詞＋】◆The car is assembled in Korea from parts manufactured in Japan. その車は日本で製造された部品を使って韓國で組み立てられる◆back a car out of a garage 自動車を車庫からバックさせて出す◆Drive slowly until th...
parlour car 中文, dump car 中文, cable car 中文, platform car 中文, aerial car 中文, baggage car 中文, vestibule car 中文, governess car 中文, buffet car 中文, caquingora 中文, caquiza river 中文, caquka 中文, caquot 中文, caq（computer aidied quality） 中文, car = computer assisted retrieval 中文, car =central african republic 中文, car accelerator 中文, car accident 中文,