- You're letting prejudice carry you away .
- She tore it open and carried it to the lamp .
- One day he carried off a young girl .
- His voice carries the ring of authority .
- Inertia carried the car to the pavement .
- If you make a promise , you should carry it out .
- The timber carries the whole weight of the roof .
- We carry this essay with his permission .
- They carried only one rucksack between them .
- A road bridge has to carry a lot of traffic .
carrying 中文, carry 中文, carrying trade 中文, carrying over 中文, carrying capacity 中文, carry topper 中文, carry on 中文, carrying charge 中文, carry all 中文, carrie the caregiver 中文, carrie underwood 中文, carrie wave 中文, carrie-a e mo 中文, carrie-anne moss 中文, carried about for its scent 中文, carried at contract price 中文, carried at cost 中文, carried at current market price 中文,